Obviously we are on a bit of a hiatus. We should be up and running with our next batch of My Last Pints possibly by the end of the week. We are headed to SF this weekend and should come back with a handful of MLPs from the west coast.
In the meantime, check out the first 25 MLPs. And as always, if you are brewer, owner or employee of a brewer . . . or a beer bar owner, employee . . . or a beer writer, blogger, etc . . .please drop me a line with your My Last Pint.
What would be the last pint of your life?
What would be the setting for your last pint?
What would you eat with your last pint?
With whom would you drink your last pint?
Wow, that went quick. Can’t wait to see who will be the next 25. Who was your favorite?
1. Sam Calagione of Dogfish Head
2. Michael “Mufasa” Ferguson of BJ’s Restaurant and Brewing
3. Rob Tod of Allagash Brewing
4. Jeffrey Stuffings of Jester King Brewery
5. Joe Madia of Jester King Brewery
6. Michael Steffing of Jester King Brewery
7. Brian Miller of Bold City Brewery
8. Brian Smittle of Thirsty Planet Brewing
9. Tammy Smittle of Thirsty Planet Brewing
10. Bryan Greenhagen of Mystic Brewing
11. Lennie Ambrose of Saint Arnold Brewing
12. Frank Mancuso of Saint Arnold Brewing
13. Mary Thorn of Saint Arnold Brewing
14.Brock Wagner of Saint Arnold Brewing
15. Bobby Mullins of Armadillo Ale Works
16. Rob Landerman of Ranger Creek Brewing and Distilling
17. Sean Wilson of Fullsteam Brewing
18. James Watt of BrewDog
19. Josh Hare of Hops and Grain
20. Bruce Collie of Wimberley Brewing Co.
21. Arlan Arnsten of Stone Brewing Co.
22. Rich Doyle of Harpoon Brewery
23. Chuck Silva of Green Flash Brewing Co.
24. Jim Kenny of Green Flash Brewing Co.
25. Pete Cabrera of Rogue Ales
Brian Miller is the brewer at Bold City Brewery. Located in Jacksonville, Bold City is one the many up and coming craft breweries in Florida. Their onsite tasting room is already a hit and once they expand (happening any day now) they will be able to further saturate Jacksonville and beyond with delicious craft beer.
I am off to Florida for the weekend for a wedding. I hope to return with some good MLPs. See you early next week.
Michael Steffing is the co-founder of Jester King Brewery. Along with Jeff and Joe and an ambitious lineup of beers they are planning to change the landscape of craft beer in Texas. As you can see in the video, the brewery is coming together. Things are moving along and the beer will soon follow. To track their progress, stay tuned to their blog.
No new MLP today. Mother’s Day set us back. Check in tomorrow for a MLP from an Austin, TX brewery that is set to open this summer.
See you tomorrow.
The next installment of My Last Pint will be up Monday. So you know, I plan on posting 2 or 3 times a week. Look for them on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Thanks for visiting and keep coming back. Enjoy your weekend. See you on Monday.